:: Water Warriors Hydro Pulse
.: Statistics measured at iSoaker.com
:: General Stats
Manufacturer: Buzz Bee Toys Inc.
Item Number: 01910
Copyright Date / Release Date: 2007 / 2008
Availability: Some Stores
Overall Stats ::
Weight: 0.00 g (0 oz.)
Reservoir Volume: 0.00 mL (0 fl.oz.)
Firing/Pressure Chamber Volume: N/A
Pump Volume: N/A
iSoaker.com Ratings .:
Reservoir :: 6.0 cm (2.36 ") x 18.0 cm (7.09 ") x 26.0 cm (10.24 ")
Blaster :: 30.0 cm (11.81 ") x 5.5 cm (2.17 ") x 18.5 cm (7.28 ")
Known Version Colours .:
(From iSoaker.com Findings)
Number of Nozzles: 1
Nozzle Setting .:
Range (45 degrees)
iSoaker Output Rating
iSoaker Power Rating
- Please see the Statistics page for more details on the specific terms used.
- Statistics measured are from products and water blasters tested here at iSoaker.com; individual water blaster performance may vary.
- Some water blaster models exhibit more variability in terms of performance (i.e. output, range, and power) across a larger number of soakers tested.
- If you use any information from this page and/or any other page on iSoaker.com, please reference iSoaker.com.
- Information may only be used for non-commercial/non-profit uses only. Thanks!
Own this product?
Build your Armoury
The Water Warriors Hydro Pulse is a pump-action blaster with a backpack released in 2008 by Buzz Bee Toys Inc. Presently, little else is known about this water blaster. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
By: scottthewaterwarrior | Posted: 20100909
Manufacturer:Buzz Bee Toys Inc.
Pressurization System:Piston Pressure
Reservoir Volume:35 oz
Pump Volume:0.25 oz
Number of Nozzles:1
Output: 0.5 oz/sec
Range(angled): 24 feet
Range(level): 23 feet
This gun is like a tanker for 5 year olds. It's a small piston based gun with a back pack water supply. The backpack has a hose that goes to the gun and a snap on fill cap. The snap on cap is easier for little kids, but if you bend over, the cap drips a little bit, wetting one's back. The gun itself has a small pump only capable of outputting 0.25oz a shot, but because it is so small, you can likely get of two shots a second. For some unknown reason, the pump also squirts a small amount of water on the forward stroke as well. The pump is very easy to operate, requiring very little force, making it ideal for the younger crowd. Overall, this is not a very powerful water gun, it's a gun you would give to your little brother so he can soak his friends that just have squirt guns, not the type you would bring to a big battle.
Simple, easy to use, vary light even when full (3.25 ponds according to the box).
Low powered, fill caps drips when not upright.