:: Super Soaker XP 20
.: Statistics measured at iSoaker.com
:: General Stats
Manufacturer: Larami Ltd. / now Hasbro Inc.
Item Number: 9720-0
Copyright Date / Release Date: 1997 / 1998
Patents: 5,305,919; 5,339,987
Availability: No Longer Made
Overall Stats ::
Weight: 225.00 g (7.95 oz.)
Reservoir Volume: 220.00 mL (7.33 fl.oz.)
Firing/Pressure Chamber Volume: N/A
Pump Volume: Air
iSoaker.com Ratings .:
Blaster :: 27.0 cm (10.63 ") x 6.0 cm (2.36 ") x 16.0 cm (6.3 ")
Known Version Colours .:
(From iSoaker.com Findings)
Number of Nozzles: 1
Nozzle Setting .:
Range (45 degrees)
iSoaker Output Rating
iSoaker Power Rating
5.0 m (16.4')
8.0 m (26.25')
13.0 mL/s (0.43 oz./s)
- Please see the Statistics page for more details on the specific terms used.
- Statistics measured are from products and water blasters tested here at iSoaker.com; individual water blaster performance may vary.
- Some water blaster models exhibit more variability in terms of performance (i.e. output, range, and power) across a larger number of soakers tested.
- If you use any information from this page and/or any other page on iSoaker.com, please reference iSoaker.com.
- Information may only be used for non-commercial/non-profit uses only. Thanks!
Own this product?
Build your Armoury
One of the smallest XPs made, the Super Soaker XP 20 provides a decent back-up weapon for any water fight. Its small size makes the XP 20 easy to conceal or carry. As it based on the pressurized reservoir system, it requires a little more pumping to maintain good pressure when one's water level begins to drop, but one cannot refill the blaster when pressurized, leaving one temporarily vulnerable when filling at an unsafe filling station. Also, due to its design, one cannot completely empty the water reservoir when firing. Its pump stroke is also rather small and may feel a little awkward at times. Then again, that's the price one pays for such a small weapon. The reservoir comes with a tethered screw-cap to prevent the loss of the cap.
Being an XP-class weapon, the Super Soaker XP 20 still packs a good punch for its size, but it is not recommendable be used as one's only weapon since its water supply will not last long, even if only sniping. Best used as a last resort weapon or during the rare indoor water war.
Small, light, easy to carry. Despite its size, it packs decent power. It also does not take too much effort to pump up the pressure chamber. Easy to fill with a nice, tethered cap and transparent water reservoir.